Friday, January 7, 2011

PC Project - $1000 down, $500 to go!

Thanks to a $50 donation from 아기 곰 Ashley Stoffers, who has my thanks for not only that but also for being the volunteer through whom I connected with the orphanage, we've crossed the $1,000 mark.

In only 6 days, with Zack Langway's social media savvy and donations and support from a truly fantastic group of family and friends, we're 69% of the way there.

I have all the confidence in the world that we'll make it to the finish line. You can keep up with our progress in real time on http://www.crowdrise.com/koreakids (and I'll probably put up excited posts when other donations come through!)

I am so, so excited for the day that I get to show up at the orphanage and tell the director that we've succeeded in getting computers for the kids, especially in time for them to use them for the new school year!

If you can help, make a secure PayPal donation here.

No comments: