Monday, July 12, 2010

New Workout: Baby-Lifting


These are the pics I was talking about.







Check the brutal battle over my hip happening on the right. She was originally on my back, piggy-back style, then decided to get down. She immediately regretted her decision and wanted to climb back up -- but access to all the places that I could possible have a child on my body were blocked. Solution: yank on the kid on my hip until a vacancy presents itself.

I also want to point out that this is not the first time such a confrontation has occurred. Here's how it usually ends:



The last couple weeks have required me to reconcile myself to my role as a big, white, foreign jungle gym. Two hours of an ever-rotating cast of little kids climbing me, I woke up sore on Friday morning.

New workout regime: Baby Lifting.

No comments: