Wednesday, October 14, 2009

If You Taught A Slightly Modified Lesson on Hypotheticals to Your First Grades ...

Lesson & video of the day - see yesterday.

But here's what's important:
Q: If you could speak English fluently, what would you do?
A: I would travel America with can't-speak-English-beautiful-Korean-Woman

along similar lines,

Q: If you had one billion dollars, what would you do?
A: I would buy a girl.

This one concerns me:
Q: If you had a magic sword that can kill only one person, who you want?
A: I would kill teacher.

from the same student -
Q: If you were the most perfect man in the world, what would you do?
A: I would buy a tree fort.


Yep.



Edit: I just can't resist. Here are some more gems, now that I've finished grading 1-3's submissions:

Q: If you were to be Girl's Generation's boyfriend, what would you do?
A: I would be happy
A: I would always go to bed early
A: You really don't know?

Q: If you could see Girls Generation, what would you do?
A: I wouldn't be satisfied with seeing them.
A: I'd all take a shower.

Q: If you were a CEO, what would you do?
A: If I were the CEO, I would cut down a prize
A: I would sell my company
A: If I were a CEO, I'd try to cut cost by massive lay-offs.

Q: If you were Kamizo Touma, what would you do?
A: umm...shit dame

Q: If you spoke English fluently, what would you do?
A: If I spoke English fluently, I would go England to trip alone.
[ed note: that is dangerous. I do not endorse tripping alone in a foreign country, even if you do speak the language fluently. I cannot stress this enough - use the buddy system]

1 comment:

Mr. Kim (USA) said...

Wow! If I were left speechless, what would I say?