Monday, August 24, 2009

Exhausted

OK, I'll write more later, but for now I've got to get together a whole new set of lesson plans, since coteach told me to toss what I had for the second years and focus only on prepping them for college interviews, and get to bed in time to be awake at 6:30 tomorrow. Gross.

For now, let me just say that as I was getting my things together to leave for the day, HSF came to my desk and informed me that we would be taking a minor detour to go support the students and faculty competing in a science fair over at the beach -- an hour and a half away.

So...long day.

Teaching first day of classes tomorrow!

5 comments:

MaybeUrMom said...

Break a leg, and enjoy yourself! They will love you.

Anonymous said...

The worst that could happen is you have something very funny for your next blog.

Anonymous said...

at least you will get to be close to the beach. .let us know what that is like.

BeenThere said...

What about having them create the background of an imaginary student, and then make up answers from common interview questions

EDsAUNT said...

Oceans away, your writing is still hysterical AND poignant, simultaneously.

Thank you for taking me to a world I otherwise would never see.

Beautiful photographs, funny stories, and DANG! if that isn't a cute doggie!

Much love, ED's Aunt